New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enemy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys. Decided to stick around after the great L>10 battle. Name's Joe, I drive an all white L and an all black CSRT8. Im no Dodge hater, I like everything that goes fast and pisses people off.

P1040632.jpg

P1040255.jpg

welcome, vato.......seriously. dude, that 300 is filthy!!!! nice job on it, that L is pretty clean too. i like the contrast between the two with the black/black and white/white.

What's up guys. Decided to stick around after the great L>10 battle. Name's Joe, I drive an all white L and an all black CSRT8. Im no Dodge hater, I like everything that goes fast and pisses people off.

What's up bud. Got '06 300 SRT8, also. What ya got done to it. Mine has a Johan custom tune, Edge 3200 stall, Blue Top AMG solenoids, JLT Carbon Fibre intake, Magnaflow midpipe with highflows, BT Catch can, 170 tstat and a MYGIG conversion.

Thank you ladies. Santeen the 300 has an RDP intake, 180tstat, custom (home made) oil separator, Jones Boar mufflers, resonator delete and predator tune. Just a fun boat to cruise around in. Once my warranty expires I plan on tossing a cam and some spray.

Thank you ladies. Santeen the 300 has an RDP intake, 180tstat, custom (home made) oil separator, Jones Boar mufflers, resonator delete and predator tune. Just a fun boat to cruise around in. Once my warranty expires I plan on tossing a cam and some spray.

Hell, yeah. These cars love spray.

I wanted the Jeep initially but they get horrible gas mileage and have a cramped back seat, the Chargers have ugly rear quarter panels and I hate the spoilers so I got the 300. Also been thinking about swapping the SRT8 Charger front end on.

I wanted the Jeep initially but they get horrible gas mileage and have a cramped back seat, the Chargers have ugly rear quarter panels and I hate the spoilers so I got the 300. Also been thinking about swapping the SRT8 Charger front end on.

i'll take a spoiler or wing over a sidestep anyday, homeboy!:dontknow::aetsch: those jeeps are badass too but then again, when i'm looking at a performance vehicle, i don't consider gas mileage or costs. just me tho......

i'll take a spoiler or wing over a sidestep anyday, homeboy!:dontknow::aetsch: those jeeps are badass too but then again, when i'm looking at a performance vehicle, i don't consider gas mileage or costs. just me tho......

Shopping cart handles FTL lol. Jeeps are nice but the car is faster because it weighs less and is RWD, also it gets an average of 19mpgs which is really a no-brainer (something that you're used to Hanky... no brains) :)

Shopping cart handles FTL lol. Jeeps are nice but the car is faster because it weighs less and is RWD, also it gets an average of 19mpgs which is really a no-brainer (something that you're used to Hanky... no brains) :)

haha, nice....you got me there, bro......but I make up for it by being so well endowed.:aetsch::rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back