New Handles and Bezels

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got these installed on the Truck, wanted to share a few pics. Thanks Joanne & Tony for the Mod. Not to bad to install, biggest PITA was the drivers door one. Other than that took about 2 hours all together with most of the time spent on the Drivers handle.

img-1770-sss_zps7abda893.jpg

IMG-1771sss2_zpsde5c61d4.jpg

IMG-1772sss2_zps17085e21.jpg

IMG-1773sss2_zps48a922b5.jpg

IMG-1774sss2_zps8054adce.jpg

IMG-1775sss2_zps7b796bf4.jpg

IMG-1776sss2_zps1766a1fb.jpg

IMG-1779sss2_zps2986693a.jpg

Thanks for checking em out guys .......

Jim

Looks awesome Jim, that's a lot of red for sure bud!!!! Just in time for tomorrow's show to get 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck, still doing brakes. I will never do this caliper painting again, thats for sure, PITA and then waiting for it to dry. Says 3 hours to handle, what a crock, let them dry overnight and still was a little soft. Hopefully done tomorrow, rears were a mess.............

Thanks Chris .......... I did them on the truck and put the rims on the next day ...... absolutely a PITA big time. Gonna have to buy PC ones next time.

Thanks for the Good luck wish in the show tomorrow, keepin my fingers crossed Bud. Since your not gonna be there I might have a shot at first place Bud. --- (grin) Tell Nick I said Hi.

Jim

Thanks guys for the Cudo's on the Truck ...... As you guys know lotsa time and money.

Jim

Will do bud, thanks for the compliment, and post up after the show...Can't wait till next Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome truck. just feels like theres a gold vs chrome war going on…..sorry. I think you should go all the way with the gold. Then take it to Vegas and take a picture of it in front of the Bellagio water show. MONEY

Thanks guys .......... Took 3rd Place in a MIM show today.

Got 2 other guys for Next Sunday. the guy you met last MIM show Dave and a Guy I met with a Jeep SRT-8.

IMG_1845ss_zpsf3fdae52.jpg

Jim

Awesome, but I have 1 question...What the heck beat you for 1st&2nd?????? Your 10 is a gem, good thing I did not go I would have got 4th and had to beat down 1st&2nd...LOL another trophy for the collection bud, nice work!!!!!!! Brakes are done, hopefully a road test later, PICS to come.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back