NEW HERE FROM BATON ROUGE LA

Hi and welcome to the RBC !

Questions ? Just raise them and plenty of guys on here will be able to help.

Have fun with your 10 and on here !

All the best

Arne

Just wanted to say hi, I just bought my first SRT10 And figured you guys may be able to help me out

Welcome to the RBC and the fastest Viper Truck Forum on the webz! :driver:
As mentioned, any questions use our awesome SEARCH button above or shoot em at us. We have a good batch of guys in LA.
I'm down the road in Waco, Tx. :burnout:

Welcome

Can anyone help me with a couple quieston First off this is my first SRT10, SO DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT V10.THE BREAK PEDAL MOVES FROM SIDE TO SIDE .NEXT QUESTION , MY

The bushing on the pedal is broken or worn out. Typically requires replacing the entire pedal assembly. Next question!

Can anyone help me with a couple quieston First off this is my first SRT10, SO DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT V10.THE BREAK PEDAL MOVES FROM SIDE TO SIDE .NEXT QUESTION , MY

You should still be able to get bushing in pedal repair kit available from Mopar. Maybe that's changed but I've done a couple in the past. :rock:

Got a couple problems maybe you guys can help me with.My brake petal moves side to side.I know its a ajustable petal but should it be moving side to side and if not how do I fix it.I also have a clattering noise coming from the engine sounds like valves but I'm being told they all sound like this that its the injectors.and my last deal is my brake light came on yesterday and goes off and on and off , can't figure out how to keep it off.oh the volant cold air intake keeps coming of the intake got to clamps on it but still comes off is this just happening with the volant or them all, don't seem like it has much of the intake to slide over.The truck runs perfect just lil things I'm trying to figure out.just got the truck .never had one so don't know a whole lot about them, hoping u guys can help with this.The truck looks runs and drives like she is new ...I LOVE MY NIGHT RUNNER AND PEOPLE ALWAYS GATHERING AROUND HER TALKING ABOUT HOW BAD ASS SHE IS AND I HAVE TO AGREE SHE IS ONE FINE RIDE.Also what is a good lower kit for these trucks

Last edited:
Got a couple problems maybe you guys can help me with.My brake petal moves side to side.I know its a ajustable petal but should it be moving side to side and if not how do I fix it.I also have a clattering noise coming from the engine sounds like valves but I'm being told they all sound like this that its the injectors.and my last deal is my brake light came on yesterday and goes off and on and off , can't figure out how to keep it off.oh the volant cold air intake keeps coming of the intake got to clamps on it but still comes off is this just happening with the volant or them all, don't seem like it has much of the intake to slide over.

Lifter noise is the norm in our engines, wouldn't worry about it.

A guy from this site, Trussman, was looking for a Volant. He might buy yours for top dollar. :D

Welcome from Lafayette Louisiana! You will have to post up some photos of the truck when you get a minute!

I had the same issue with the volant. I was told to get some BIG SEXY HAIR SPRAY and spray it around the rubber part then clamp it down. I guess alot of boosted guys do it also

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back