New Home, New Life (project)

attila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey dudes, long time no see, but I'm still around and back on the road.

It will take an 18wheeler of 6packs to finish this project but my Yellow will help to haul some stuff :rock:

I miss you guys, and miss the US so bad.

When it will be finished you are very welcome to visit, if you come before bring your own tools! :D:D

Ciao!

Attachments

• mulino_ram_0.jpg
    mulino_ram_0.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Mulino_ram.jpg
    Mulino_ram.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 177
Welcome back. Looks like your going to stay busy for a good bit.
Do you have any pics of the inside?

Glad things are going well . Good to see you posting attila.... Looks like you have your work cut out for you,,, Cool project :rock::rock:

Man I miss Italy! Looks like a good project on your hands. Post some more pics.

you can find some more pics here...

I will start with a small Apartment and a Garage of course, budget is limited, planning to do as much as I can with my own hands, like sandblasting, wiring, painting. but plumbing and stone masonry will be done by proper constructors

cross your fingers for me!

i'm in love right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you going to keep progress pics posted somewhere?

i absolutely love old architecture, the roaring 20's, the 30's, the great depression, the fabulous 40's... WW2 era stuff hits close as both my grandfathers stormed Normandy...

i've seen all kinds of pics and stories from the two of them, and maybe that's what started my mild obsession...

looks like a fantastic project...if i were a little closer, i'd take a sabbatical an pull the trailer over and get to work!!!!

how's the foundation?

Wow the house pics are great. You have a long road ahead but looks like it will be well worth it.

Very strange building. What do you know about it's history? Was it an old factory, hotel?

i see what looks like a water wheel... then what could have been attached inside that turns with it... either a lather, or loom of some sort...

freakin' awesome project ahead from what i can see...

Last edited:
howdy man:rock::rock::rock:

looks like a hell of a project.:rock::rock:

be sweet when its done though:rock:

looks like a mill or factory to me:dontknow:

how much land comes with it????

Looks great man.

My family came from italy, many years ago.

I would love to see if I still have family over there & one day visit.

That is a piece of history you bought.

That is a sweet looking project. Good luck and make sure to have a helluva party when it's done.

Dan, the building is a water mill is from 1896, foundations should be OK, some consolidation has to be done here and there. I need to move there in less than a year for revenue matters. Will post the progress, right now It's only paperworks and projects.

thanks for the appreciation :)

less than a year?!?! :eek: how are the beams holding the roof system? will they need to be replaced? seems like a LONG time with no maintenance...

and yes... i am going to vicariously stalk you on this deal :D :D

definitely need to go see some family over there... soon;)

Last edited:
Nice looking place. Will deff be a good project. Love the secnery in the pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back