New in MD

borderguy881

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just bought a 2004 srt 10 RC. Its black and I will be able to get some pics up tomorrow. I have been driving it for about a week and I've already noticed the weak hydraulic system and clutch. The truck came with a volant intake and a b&m shifter. I hate the intake and want to switch it for a k&n. I need to get this clutch matter taken care of. I saw on dcperformance, they have the spec clutch and the hydraulic upgrade package that I'm looking at.

I have already raced a buddy with srt8 jeep...any roll I get him by 2+. Dig, he jumps out and at about 100 I'm going by him. Im sure you guys like that outcome lol.

Welcome to the Family

borderguy881 said:
Hey guys. I just bought a 2004 srt 10 RC. Its black and I will be able to get some pics up tomorrow. I have been driving it for about a week and I've already noticed the weak hydraulic system and clutch. The truck came with a volant intake and a b&m shifter. I hate the intake and want to switch it for a k&n. I need to get this clutch matter taken care of. I saw on dcperformance, they have the spec clutch and the hydraulic upgrade package that I'm looking at.

I have already raced a buddy with srt8 jeep...any roll I get him by 2+. Dig, he jumps out and at about 100 I'm going by him. Im sure you guys like that outcome lol.
might get a better deal from active vendors on here on that spec clutch and justin @jmb has the best looking cai oh and welcme

Here are some pics...

srt.jpg

srt-int.jpg

srt-eng2.jpg

Oh and here is my other project...going on over a year but I'm amost there.

1990 Miata. Built ls1 (Hopefully 500whp)...all motor. Built t56 ( Yeah had to get something else with the same trans)

slam-1.jpg

nomotor.jpg

polished.jpg

Welcome aboard...Nice looking 10.

Where are you located in MD? I live just south of DC at Andrews AFB but work up near BWI (Ft Meade). There's an 06 RC on Andrews with me (TRU VIP/Chris), and an 04 RC that goes to car shows/meets with us... when I can make it. I have seen an 05 QC on Meade and another 05 RC leaving Andrews, but never caught up with them.

Let me know if you want to meet up sometime, I leave for TX at the end of November though.

Oh wow, my mom works in fort meade. I live about 10 min from columbia. Right off of 32.

NickGuyver said:
Where are you located in MD? I live just south of DC at Andrews AFB but work up near BWI (Ft Meade). There's an 06 RC on Andrews with me (TRU VIP/Chris), and an 04 RC that goes to car shows/meets with us... when I can make it. I have seen an 05 QC on Meade and another 05 RC leaving Andrews, but never caught up with them.

Let me know if you want to meet up sometime, I leave for TX at the end of November though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back