New Indiana member

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianaSRT10

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just had my mineral grey RC SRT10 delivered from Woodhouse on Saturday! Thanks to Bill Pemberton for a great deal! I'm from Terre Haute and hopefully the weather will be good enough for me to get it broke in!:burnout:

Welcome to the asylum, Indiana........

Mineral grey is a great color....Congrats on yer new Beast.....

SD

Congrats! I got mine from Bill P also...You'll be very happy with it, but make sure to break it in at least the first 5 miles LOL

-Red

No one can wait for five miles Patrick...that was a ludicrious suggestion!

Welcome to a wonderful place, with wonderful people...you will enjoy...

Welcome to the RBC! I have to agree with Prof. 5 MILES!!! No Way! Bet he doesn't make it 2!

I am a Hoosier by birth! Ft. Wayne is my hometown!

Welcome Dude! I'd ask ya what you paid, but it would probably piss quite a few of us '04 owners off...:dontknow: :p :D :D

Great another guy from the Jerry Springer contestant Pool ;) :D Indiana and Ohio are a Hot bed of talent for the show :rock:

Ignore him ;)............. Welcome!!! :D :D

Welcome to KRAZY Town...Now when are you Newbies gonna start posting pics??:dontknow: :p

IndianaSRT10 said:
Hey guys. I just had my mineral grey RC SRT10 delivered from Woodhouse on Saturday! Thanks to Bill Pemberton for a great deal! I'm from Terre Haute and hopefully the weather will be good enough for me to get it broke in!:burnout:

Welcome to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back