New jersey people

I'll be down for sure... As long as I'm back in town but ill do my best. I've seen too many 10s around.

And SRT2SLOW keeps stalking me around base. lol! I just moved over on Hemlock, which is pretty close to you.

I'll be down for sure... As long as I'm back in town but ill do my best. I've seen too many 10s around.

And SRT2SLOW keeps stalking me around base. lol! I just moved over on Hemlock, which is pretty close to you.

wtf.....I thought that was a regular ram in front of me....lol

I just found out my Grandma and my Uncle will be coming up next week to see us from West Virginia. Can we make it the following Sat. Effrain? :dontknow:

wtf.....I thought that was a regular ram in front of me....lol
Haha, not so much. I took my wing off so I can use it as a truck while we're moving. I thought for sure you would have read the badges... :chain:

I just found out my Grandma and my Uncle will be coming up next week to see us from West Virginia. Can we make it the following Sat. Effrain? :dontknow:

I'll still be down, but I have work that night and can meet up with you all after 7.

Are we still meeting up tonight? I working an get off at 7 so I'll be a little late with a dirty truck.

Well got here a little after 8 and I'm all alone. Where you guys at? (please don't tell me the Sonic in Hainsport near Lowes and Canals Is the wrong one)

Last edited:
Well got here a little after 8 and I'm all alone. Where you guys at? (please don't tell me the Sonic in Hainsport near Lowes and Canals Is the wrong one)

Sorry Tim, Effrain told me he couldn't make it and I said probably no one is going to show up anyway? Next time you can pick the place and we'll meet up...... :)

Sorry Tim, Effrain told me he couldn't make it and I said probably no one is going to show up anyway? Next time you can pick the place and we'll meet up...... :)

Ah, no worries. I met with Effrain earlier this week so I knew about the kiddos party but With work and all that crazieness it slipped my mind. I actually forgot about the mert until i checked the forum whenever i made that post

I'm down for wherever next time, Sonic was closer than I thought so I can't argue with that.

It wasn't a total wash though, apparently there is a meet at the Lowes every Saturday and Sunday. Now I'll be able to go crash those every once in awhile :)

I am close to this as well. If some others are interested in meeting up there just post up when you want to try together over there. I'm up for it.

Is this everyone from new jersey?? If not please add your name.

SRT2SLOW
fastestbrickonearth
SRT-10 Ralph
initforthelulz
SlvrSnake
REPOMAN1
dodgeboy16
jaybusa1
VIPER
Jigsaw89
krs1r/t
popstoy
jnosker
srtcraig
bigblock
swapman69
SERPENT

SRT2SLOW
fastestbrickonearth
SRT-10 Ralph
initforthelulz
SlvrSnake
REPOMAN1
dodgeboy16
jaybusa1
VIPER
Jigsaw89
krs1r/t
popstoy
jnosker
srtcraig
bigblock
swapman69
SERPENT
Kb1086

SRT2SLOW
fastestbrickonearth
SRT-10 Ralph
initforthelulz
SlvrSnake
REPOMAN1----sold his truck
dodgeboy16
jaybusa1------sold his truck
VIPER
Jigsaw89
krs1r/t
popstoy
jnosker
srtcraig
bigblock
swapman69
SERPENT
Kb1086

updated the list......

I will still show up even though i drive a ford.

What do you have now? Mustang 5.0 GT?

Also I see that guy (Serpent) truck is for sale in Toms River.....

Still for sale. I will even throw in drag radials and all the stock parts that were replaced with mods. thats a lot of parts !!

I picked up a f150 but the wife has a 2011 5.0 mustang that runs 12 flat@ 117 so i still get to have fun.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back