New JMB tailgate emblem

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaks for itself. Will put it on when I get my tailgate repainted due to some dings and dents. This will be the only badge/emblem on my tailgate. Doors are already emblem-free. Next emblem project will be the front grille. Have to say, this emblem came out absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Will match my brake calipers which should be going on this week or possibly upcoming Monday. The orange is the sparkle orange metallic. Thanks Justin!

yeah I was honestly blown away when I opened the box. I told Justin the color combo I wanted and let him decide how to put them together and it looks awesome with the orange background.

Looks nice. Now add some orange stripes

probably would look nice but would break from my style and theme. The idea is for almost all of the truck to be murdered but with some subtle areas with color to enhance those areas and slightly break up the black, but not so much that the orange starts to dominate. I think orange stripes would pop too much and draw too much attention to themselves.

probably would look nice but would break from my style and theme. The idea is for almost all of the truck to be murdered but with some subtle areas with color to enhance those areas and slightly break up the black, but not so much that the orange starts to dominate. I think orange stripes would pop too much and draw too much attention to themselves.

Same look I was gonna do had I gone black with green but the Inferno just makes my mouth drop every time I see her!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back