***NEW LINK***Vid from April 18th Track Day...

Awesome vid. Thanks for sharing Alex. It seems you and Mickey had a great time.

WOW great vid :rock: :burnout: whats up with the burn outs?:dontknow: not enough smoke :D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
was that a 1.76 60' time on your 12.47 pass??

Yeah, I pulled 2 back to back 1.76 60', and my best run was a 12.47. After watch all of my vids specially the one from inside the cab I notice that my drop down center console was not allowing me to shift properly causing me to miss 3rd 3 times that day. The shifts look awkward because the new shifter is lower than the stocker, and when I did hit 3rd the shifts look slow and methodical burning a couple of tenth to say the least. I now I know that when I go to the track I need to raise the center console.

Coley 1334 said:
WOW great vid :rock: :burnout: whats up with the burn outs?:dontknow: not enough smoke :D

Getting used to the line lock as the day progressed they got better. ;)

When I went to view,It said DELETED?????:dontknow:

LitemUp said:
Yeah, I pulled 2 back to back 1.76 60', and my best run was a 12.47. After watch all of my vids specially the one from inside the cab I notice that my drop down center console was not allowing me to shift properly causing me to miss 3rd 3 times that day. The shifts look awkward because the new shifter is lower than the stocker, and when I did hit 3rd the shifts look slow and methodical burning a couple of tenth to say the least. I now I know that when I go to the track I need to raise the center console.
cool, yeah i have to race with the arm rest up with my B&M set to the lowest setting, but you can really BANG 3rd with the arm rest outta the way:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back