new look

madmanadam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time outside in 3 months, all clean and going back in.
picture.php

What size of set up did you both go with if you don't mind me asking? And I'm a fan of both killer trucks you both definitely went big.

These are the perfect setup for the track or street ;) :rock::chain:
They'll be absolutely fine in wheel wells and take up every bit of wheel well. I was on 2/4 drop and fit perfectly :burnout:
They're the tallest I'd go and y'all may even drop to the 30" they have.
Here's mine on same setup :)

Last edited:
Question, those slicks look great but I'm not much of a racer, lets say your truck runs 13 stock how much better would the time be with slicks like in the photo? I would think it would be maybe .5 faster at least right? Nice.

Question, those slicks look great but I'm not much of a racer, lets say your truck runs 13 stock how much better would the time be with slicks like in the photo? I would think it would be maybe .5 faster at least right? Nice.

As much problems as our trucks have with traction I think that is a fair guess. The wheels/tires knock off like 180 pounds of rotational mass which is nearly 2/10ths of second in the 1/4 alone.

Yeah, I just have to look fast, not actually be fast lol

I wish I could dislike a comment, because I would use it here. :(

That's like saying I'd rather look rich than actually be rich, come on guy.

I mean fast is a relative term... I didn't buy the worlds fastest production truck to go slow... I'm just not as fast as I want to be just yet.

I mean fast is a relative term... I didn't buy the worlds fastest production truck to go slow... I'm just not as fast as I want to be just yet.

I'll accept that response but will keep a close eye on you to make sure you are buying go fast parts. :D

I'll accept that response but will keep a close eye on you to make sure you are buying go fast parts. :D

My truck came with most of the boltons already done, so I figured I would attack the weak point on our trucks first. Traction!

I have seen multiple forced induction setups for sale since buying my truck, but only 1 set of wheels I wanted. So I figured I better jump on the wheels while I could get them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back