New member, 2 trucks

BLTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 4k mile 04 RC Flame red, used as a show truck for a dodge dealer since new, owner of dodge dealership did a mopar cam swap, mopar headers, mopar intake, etc. I also just bought a 05 QC Silver, Hennessey Venom 700 truck, suncoast billet transmission, 700rwhp @7lbs, I joined the forum to see what other trucks are out there with similar builds and to see what people thought of mine.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Nice! Your second truck sounds like its a beast. Enjoy! they're fun to play with haven't had any regrets with my 05 QC and the only mods I have are a K&N CAI and a Borla exhaust. My only gripe is not having enough money to add more mods but soon to come Belanger headers with Cat delete.

Wasn't the hennessy venoms 800? I would love to have that truck but not the price tag or the issues they have

Yeah, I was iffy about that too because i only saw venom 800 trucks online, but I called Hennessey and they confirmed they made 700s but I have no paperwork behind the truck since it was a inheritance and the paperwork was misplaced, and Hennessey doesn't even track their vehicles by VIN which I found really odd since a shop that big would wouldn't track the vehicles they worked on by VIN instead of their dash plaques lol. I'm looking to get 34k for the 04 that's one hell of a buy for a truck that's this clean, I have all stock parts as well so someone could return it back to factory if they wanted to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back