new member checking in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtx0227

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys of vtcoa, just signed up. i own a 2004 Dodge Ram HEMI GTX, yes i know it isnt a viper but its a hemi. i cant afford the insurance on an srt-10. lol i just figure'd i'd stop by in here and say whats up thats all

Last edited:
welcome.... how much is the insurance for a 10 in the US these days and what does it cover?:dontknow:

Floor said:
welcome.... how much is the insurance for a 10 in the US these days and what does it cover?:dontknow:

I pay $987 for full coverage here in New Jersey through NJM insurance. :D

welcome, i pay 400 a year with grundy b/c its not my daily driver.

My Insurance company charged based on a it being a 1500 pickup truck. Insurance was no more than a V6 base truck. American Family Insurance.

Welcome to the club....Insurance is going to vary widely depending on state, insurance co, driving record, age and liability limits...just get the 10..it's worth it...;)

FATJACK said:
Welcome to the best club ever, the hemi GTX's are super nice.

thanks. i picked my gtx up for 16K with 24,000 miles on her.
I am 18 and dont have a perfect driving record and i pay about 4500 a year for insurance. i made a few mistakes and now im paying for them but soon enough after i pay off my truck ill buy myself a 10.

wow thats 22,500 in 5 yrs could buy another truck LOL ... that sucks bro .. anyway welcome to the madness !!!!!!!

gunu said:
wow thats 22,500 in 5 yrs could buy another truck LOL ... that sucks bro .. anyway welcome to the madness !!!!!!!

ha yeah it blows. well lately i've one been pulled over for non point tickets, tinted windows a few times but thats it lately. guess the sublime paint on my truck just makes cops want to pull me over.:D

oh yeah here are a few photo's of my truck...

brooklawnmeet018-1.jpg

brooklawnmeet019.jpg

l_e3334628dc4843ca8669173727008d1b.jpg

l_8accd58e0f3f47afb3791de48bc944f8.jpg

SSPX0429.jpg

SSPX0482.jpg

kickinassrt-10 said:
Nice truck....Welcome!
BTW who in the world are you insured with? they must LOVE you!

lol honestly i have no idea, i am still under my parents insurance but im listed as the primary driver on my truck. im only 18 im sure if i go a few years without a ticket it will drop alot...well i hope anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back