New Member - Denver Area

misterak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the suggestion of VPRPWRD, I wanted to introduce myself:

My name is Kyle - I'm new to the VT world, however I own/have owned several SRT products. I really enjoy the brand and its powertrain offerings.

I picked up a 2004 RC SRT-10 at the end of September (I know I will post pics when I take some decent one's). I've enjoyed every minute of it, thus far. It came lightly modded, with a K&N Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, and Ground Force Lowering kit. It was originally a Tennessee car, but made it's way to Colorado via an auction - picked it up from a local dealer.

I also own a 2005 SRT-4; currently finishing up a full rebuild on that. Fully built, with a Borg Warner s362 turbo - feel free to PM with any questions or ask below!

And finally, I owned a 2008 Jeep SRT-8 for 2 years, so if you were on the "Red Site" I may know you! Still the record holder at 13.434 @ 102.15 at Bandimere Speedway (6100' DA) with Intake, Tune, Exhaust, Headers, Ported Intake Manifold...

The RAM will be my DD, let the thrashing begin...but I enjoy drag racing, car meets, cruises, etc.

Look forward to meeting ya'll, and learning more about the great RAM SRT-10!

Kyle

Welcome from the Western Slope! I've had SRT8's and an SRT10. Love the entire lineup. Low 13's is cruising at Bandi!

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Welcome Kyle looks like you enjoy the SRT Products. I do own a 06 ram SRT10 Night Runner QC myself among other whips that we own. The 10's are great trucks. Again welcome.

Welcome

Welcome Kyle and i am sure you are having a blast with your 10. They are great trucks for sure.

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Lived in Denver for 6 years, near the Tech Center. Be careful of driving your 10 on Denver's black ice.

welcome man, im from lakewood co. keep in touch for future gtg. I know bob is planing one soon.

Hey Kyle, welcome! Were u over on the cosrtoc.net site? I was there, had couple other 10s over there. Glad to have ya over here, you can reach me here or [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting up with ya, hoping to have another GTG soon... Bob

Here is your official welcome to the VTCoA!

We may have met, Biginjun here. Have 05 RC, BLK, went to a few GTG. Look forward to seeing u here. Need some contact info for GTG, etc...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back