New member from central Louisiana

Its all stock shifter wise....thought the gunslinger would be a nice addition. The aftermarket shifter mechanism would be nice but not cheap. In due time though. Like Johnny Cash says, "One Piece at a Time" lol.

Last edited:
Welcome to the VTCoA!

Thanks! Glad to be here..gonna try to liven up the forum some...this onecand the srt10 site...im more acustomed to a forum that has a lot of activity and with such a limited production vehicle equals to a lower member count obviously.

Its all stock shifter wise....thought the gunslinger would be a nice addition. The aftermarket shifter mechanism would be nice but not cheap. In due time though. Like Johnny Cash says, "One Piece at a Time" lol.

Welcome, but if you're looking for cheap you've started with the wrong platform.

The last two vehicles ive owned had a T56 and it was the same story. Im mainly looking at it as an asthetic upgrade...no plans for performance upgrades...just looking to enjoy the stock power but upgrade a couple things. It came out with a flip out screen radio which ill pull and put in a pioneer dvd touch screeb radio that doesnt flip out. Id like to get the gunslinger pistol grip handle and then possibly the grant steering wheel.

We have lightning meets from time to time in southern LA and Gulfport MS. We just hang out and cruise. You are welcome to come. We just had one a few weeks ago. Nearly 15 trucks came.

Welcome to the VTCoA. I upload my picture to photo bucket, then add the links to my posts. It's easy to do from the iPad and they show up better on the forum.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back