New Member From Massachusetts

Chrisboco

Reaction score
What’s going on you guys. I recently bought an 06 RC SRT 10 all the way out in CA so I could get one with zero rust and drove it back home to MA. All in all I’m very impressed with this truck despite having had to replace the hood scoop that blew off and broke on the way home. Turned out the dealer out in CA had the scoop literally held in with Permatex form-a-gasket because all the original mounting points were toast. I have a couple questions for you guys. First, where do you get a replacement oil filler cap because I lost mine when I forgot to reinstall it like a dummy. I want to find the one it had which was that aluminum one with the Viper symbol on it. Secondly, is it normal for the valve covers or in essence PCV system on these engines to be in vacuum? I removed the temporary universal oil filler cap when my engine was running and it was under vacuum.

Welcome to the RBC

Welcome to the VTCOA from the centennial state. Contact X2 builders out of Granite IL they are the largest sellers of viper and ram SRT10 salvage parts and ask for scott.
They will help you alot. Also, Pick A Part in cleveland, OH sell alot of viper stuff. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back