NEW MEMBER FROM NASHVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

asskicker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I joined about a week ago and really like this site. I have learned alot from this board and have already spoke to a few members and purchased a beautiful 2006 inferno red truck from Mark Plumb...(Great guy). He even delivered the truck to my door as promised from Virginia. Like I said GREAT GUY! Thanks again Mark.
I will post pics soon. I LOVE THIS TRUCK. It is super cool and Just like NEW.
Anyway, this board ROCKS!!!!!!
Ron in Nashville:rock:

Welcome to the RBC...Get ready for a lot of Southeast GTG's and Panama City in September.

Great to have another Tennessee member.

asskicker said:
Hello everyone,
I joined about a week ago and really like this site. I have learned alot from this board and have already spoke to a few members and purchased a beautiful 2006 inferno red truck from Mark Plumb...(Great guy). He even delivered the truck to my door as promised from Virginia. Like I said GREAT GUY! Thanks again Mark.
I will post pics soon. I LOVE THIS TRUCK. It is super cool and Just like NEW.
Anyway, this board ROCKS!!!!!!
Ron in Nashville:rock:

Hey asskicker.....I was wondering if you had found a truck yet....glad you found a great truck...and welcome to the madhouse

Welcome to the asylum, bro..........

Place a huge padlock on yer wallet and melt down the key.......

D

Hey Ron...Welcome to the site bud...These trucks are frigging crazy...I absolutely love mine...Everytime i drive it gives me a rush...Enjoy and always play safe...:rock:

Ron,

Welcome from another newbie... :rock:

Awesome user name, I was thinking asslicker myself...

Hmmm...ass...

Thanks guys,
Mark Plumb is "VAviperpower" in case you were wondering. I will post pics later and even a couple of my 05 daytona that is now my wifes ...lol

I was in Nashville once. World's Fair back in 1982(I think?).

Don't remember much of it at all!:D (NO, I wasn't drunk - I was only 14. Kinda buzzed right now though!)

Welcome!:beer:

Here are some quick pics my wife took today. Will definately have more to come. Thanks for all the welcomes guys!:rock:

Attachments

• Copy of DSC_0031.JPG
    Copy of DSC_0031.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 16
  • Copy of DSC_0034.JPG
    Copy of DSC_0034.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Copy of DSC_0039.JPG
    Copy of DSC_0039.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Copy of DSC_0044.JPG
    Copy of DSC_0044.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 26
Hey guys, just out of curiosity, how do you find out what number yours is? On the Daytona it's number on the center dash by the cd player. Here is the 2005 Daytona, "Go Mango"..
2581969329_383dec9903.jpg

Welcome to the RBC!!:rock: Gotta love that inferno red:rock: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back