New Member from Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannibal94

Reaction score
Hello all! I was referred to this site by WizzySRT10. Thanks!! Looks like a really fun place to hang.

I have a 06 Night Runner reg cab that I have had for a little over a month, just in time for the snow to start flying. :mad: Anyways, I can't wait for summer to come in order to get it back out and have some fun!

Attachments

• Me and SRT.jpg
    Me and SRT.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 49
Welcome to the RBC!!

It will be worth the wait for good weather!!!

Nice pic! Nice truck!!!

Welcome Bud! Nice Looking Truck! :rock:

Now you've got plenty of time to install a drop kit before the good weather comes back!:D

You will find endless amounts of information on this site of warranty issues and/or problems. Do not let the rest of them fool you that black is the slowest color either. Hope to see you in the spring.

Welcome, but........I have to say that you look a lot like Big Perm! Jason, chime in here! Is this your blood brother?

And he has a Night Runner too!

Prof said:
Welcome, but........I have to say that you look a lot like Big Perm! Jason, chime in here! Is this your blood brother?

And he has a Night Runner too!

Night Runners are the only way to go :rock:

Got those stupid back stickers off yet??? It makes a huge difference when they are off....

Talk to Roy about a twin screw, your next upgrade :D

Welcome and stay away from Mikey....

Welcome. What happened to the cornhuskers?

Big Perm said:
Night Runners are the only way to go :rock:

Got those stupid back stickers off yet??? It makes a huge difference when they are off....

Talk to Roy about a twin screw, your next upgrade :D

Welcome and stay away from Mikey....

Thanks again everyone! Yes the stickers came off right away, what were they thinking with those ugly things?!?

As far as the Huskers.....Who knows, they only show up for half of the game. At least the Volleyball Team won the National Championship this year!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back