new member from PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

05blkrc

Reaction score
whats up everybody, finally got my 05 RC srt-10 picked it up yesterday, this truck is f?*$in incredible, been wanting one since the day they came out, finally could afford it. now i cant wait to start the mods.

CONGRATS!no doubt...we will help you spend your money!:D start the x-mas wish-list now!:idea:

Welcome to the nuthouse..,.We are sorta neighbors..Im in Stroudsburg..

been checking the site out for a while even before i got the truck, its a great site, great info. im learning a lot. i owned three other dodges before this one, but i have to say this by far the best one. its sucks its winter now the trucks gonna do more sittin in the garage then on the road, but gives me plenty of time to get it ready for spring. hopefully will come out a hell of lot faster. thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the RBC!!!

Congrats on your new truck!!!

Like you, I spent a lot of time drooling over them before I was able to afford one! I have to say it was well worth the wait! The truck is everything I thought it would be!!!

Enjoy!!!

TheSickness said:
I could have swore we banned Pennsylvania all together :confused: :dontknow:
Nope, that was Ohio :D ;)

TheSickness said:
I could have swore we banned Pennsylvania all together :confused: :dontknow:

I was thinkin you were banned....:dontknow: ;)

Welcome to this KRAZY azz place Bro....Now you say you've been watchin' the Forum, right? So howz come we ain't seein' any pics of your Beast??;) :D Post 'em up brudda!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

05blkrc said:
whats up everybody, finally got my 05 RC srt-10 picked it up yesterday, this truck is f?*$in incredible, been wanting one since the day they came out, finally could afford it. now i cant wait to start the mods.

Welcome to the forums

Congrats, and Welcome its gonna be a long winter now.

Welcome to the site, and thankfully there is no snow on the ground for me yet. So my truck isn't stuck in the garage yet.

05blkrc said:
Welcome Bud! I'm right down the road from you.

Wish I would've known sooner - You could've hit Atco with me and a couple of SRT Vipers today!

Unfortunately now, were done for the season. Today was Atco's last Saturday.

Now I gotta go change my sig!:D :rock: :D

Welcome !! :rock: I'm next door in Jersey. . . .:D

Watch out for that modification Bug:ridinghorse: - It can bite ye real hard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back