New member from Sweden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ViperJeff said:
Welcome to the family

It makes me grin every time I think about the name of our little family

Viper Truck Club of America

The simple fact that we are not exclusive and everyone is welcome. To have a family that reaches around the globe, is just plain awesome!

VJ

Welcome!:congrats: ...
watch your money, It goes quick around here!;)

Time for a name change "VTCOTW"...

Viper Truck Club Of The WORLD!:rock:

_Malm said:
Thank you very much guys!

Patrick, No it´s not dropped, it´s completly stock!

I will see what I can do about the swedish hotties, here´s only about 17 F right now so maybe it will be hard but I will try! :D :D
Wow, 10 degrees colder than here. Welcome!!

Thank you guys! I´m happy to be a part of this nice club :rock:

Hello Andre. Welcome from Houston. I spent last month in Norway and I found someone there that has an SRT-10 as well. I was so shocked, but I managed to meet with him and told him about this place. I almost thought you were him. I took a picture of us..
NightOut002.jpg

NightOut001.jpg

I hope you enjoy your time on this forum. There's a lot of great people around here.

Venom Power said:
Hello Andre. Welcome from Houston. I spent last month in Norway and I found someone there that has an SRT-10 as well. I was so shocked, but I managed to meet with him and told him about this place. I almost thought you were him. I took a picture of us..
NightOut002.jpg

NightOut001.jpg

I hope you enjoy your time on this forum. There's a lot of great people around here.

Thank you, yes there are some Srt-10´s in Sweden as well, people loves the trucks here. Wherever you go, somebody takes a picture of it or looks at it and asking questions. But with our fuel-prices (about $4.80 per gallon), you only drive it when the weather is fine and when you can fully enjoy the beast :D

welcome to the mad house:rock: Enjoy the ride and the company you'll have here!

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Välkommen/Welcome.....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stefan....:coffee:

Tack Stefan! Kul att man hitta dig här bland alla jänkare :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back