new member from sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumble

Reaction score
Hi! Im a new member from sweden and i recently buy a srt10 viper truck 2004And i love this trucks But i have a problem with my radio/cd The earlier owner lost the radio/cd cod and i cant get it to work :confused: anybody ho have som tip to start it up ? Hope you understand im from sweden you now:p Thanks Rumble.

rumble said:
Hi! Im a new member from sweden and i recently buy a srt10 viper truck 2004And i love this trucks But i have a problem with my radio/cd The earlier owner lost the radio/cd cod and i cant get it to work :confused: anybody ho have som tip to start it up ? Hope you understand im from sweden you now:p Thanks Rumble.
welcome bud:rock: :rock:

contact moparconnection or dragon on the radio cd, they deal in oem parts and can probably get ya goin:rock:

Interested how these folks from various nations across the pond all type in the same accent.... :dontknow:

D

May have to talk to a dealer or morparconnection or Stingray, you can fine them in the members section.

Welcome to the Board!

Quick

Django said:
Interested how these folks from various nations across the pond all type in the same accent.... :dontknow:

D

Really ??????????:D

thewelshm,

rumble said:
Welcome, And enjoy the ride. Got pics.

Django said:

D

:thefinger: :aetsch: ...;)

Welcome to the circus....:rock: :rock:

Stefan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back