New Member from Virginia Beach, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infidel

Reaction score
Hey ya'll, just wanted to formally say hello and thanks for the warm greeting from everyone on other threads- Anyone else here from the my area?? Look forward to helping anyone I can and participating in some national VTCoA rallies (if they exist and if Im in the US!)....

Welcome bud...From Indian Lakes area...

Hey JRGND, I wonder if I saw your truck in town here- Was parked at or near the car wash @ Holland & Lynnhaven like last week-

I live real close to indian lakes....in Amberly forest, near Lynnhaven & S. Independence....

Also, are you part of SOVA? Was "pulled over" by a guy with a qc regular 1500 with custom side piped exhaust, asked if I would be interested in joining- we have the same first name and he mentioned a person in the club with a supercharged QC....

Anyway, will be in town another week or so then back to the middle east with Blackwater... Look forward to seeing you out and about-

jrgnd said:
Welcome bud...From Indian Lakes area...

Infidel said:
Hey JRGND, I wonder if I saw your truck in town here- Was parked at or near the car wash @ Holland & Lynnhaven like last week-

I live real close to indian lakes....in Amberly forest, near Lynnhaven & S. Independence....

Also, are you part of SOVA? Was "pulled over" by a guy with a qc regular 1500 with custom side piped exhaust, asked if I would be interested in joining- we have the same first name and he mentioned a person in the club with a supercharged QC....

Anyway, will be in town another week or so then back to the middle east with Blackwater... Look forward to seeing you out and about-

Yep...That is me...PM me for my cell...

Welcome aboard ----panama city GTG in Sept will be a can't miss....2nd SE national GTG

Infidel said:
Hey ya'll, just wanted to formally say hello and thanks for the warm greeting from everyone on other threads- Anyone else here from the my area?? Look forward to helping anyone I can and participating in some national VTCoA rallies (if they exist and if Im in the US!)....

Welcome!!

Va Bch!!:rock: My early stomping grounds, Va Bch Junior High and Fist colonial High!!

Lots of beer at Chichos, Tiki Bar and all the other places!!

Loved that place back in the 60's!! Way too crowded now, but still a great place!!

SOVA has been a little while, is the Southern Virginia Dodge Truck Club or something .....Still havent joined up as Im getting ready to leave for Iraq next Sunday....will check it out when I get back-

If I read correctly, you no longer live in the Tidewater area?

FlyingLow said:
I moved from Va about 2 years ago. What is SOVA? I was part of TLOC and tidewater racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back