New member here from Starkville Ms

putt

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429313284.263603.jpg 06 with 67,000 on her I would like to say that this forum has helped me already with this truck on the way back ac wasn't blowing good and noisy got on here and all the info I needed now I have money for mods!!

06 QC srt10 k&n drop in cat less mids and magnaflow more to come

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Thanks for the welcome fellas looking into getting her tuned is it better to get a dyno tune or go with a sct tuner on these trucks

Thanks for the welcome fellas looking into getting her tuned is it better to get a dyno tune or go with a sct tuner on these trucks

You'll be fine with a can tune from someone like Torrie at Unleashed Tuning. The dyno tune is better because it's specific to your vehicle.

I'm located in Mississippi I have access to a local dyno but they have zero experience with these trucks or vipers in general so I'm worried about using them

I'm located in Mississippi I have access to a local dyno but they have zero experience with these trucks or vipers in general so I'm worried about using them

You can purchase dyno time and have an experienced Viper tuner do a remote tune.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back