New member here from Starkville Ms

Who would you guys recommend to do a remote tune I'm gonna call my local guys and try to set this up

06 QC srt10 k&n drop in cat less mids and magnaflow more to come

You'll be fine with a can tune from someone like Torrie at Unleashed Tuning. The dyno tune is better because it's specific to your vehicle.

^^^^ This guy right here.

Awesome thanks for the help

Sweet! Another Mississippi guy!

There is a shop in Florence, MS that has a dyno. They are a Ford shop, but they have tuners for other brands come in and use the dyno quite often. One of the guys who tunes actually had a built motor SRT10 himself that he tuned. Maybe we can get something scheduled and do both of ours at the same time when he is in town.

You are better off getting 3 or 4 people together and have Torrie come in and tune everyone in one day. I would be in!

Sweet! Another Mississippi guy!

There is a shop in Florence, MS that has a dyno. They are a Ford shop, but they have tuners for other brands come in and use the dyno quite often. One of the guys who tunes actually had a built motor SRT10 himself that he tuned. Maybe we can get something scheduled and do both of ours at the same time when he is in town.

Now that definitely sounds like a plan cause the place in tupelo that has a dyno primarily deal with mustangs and twin turbo builds or that's what they are known and they acted clueless when I asked them about purchasing dyno time and getting someone to do a remote tuning almost like I pissed them off not wanting them to tune it I have to get a few more thinks done before I'm ready to be tuned

Any good car shows or events KyleB I'm only two and a half hours away there is nothing that goes on here

Any good car shows or events KyleB I'm only two and a half hours away there is nothing that goes on here

Hot Rod Power Tour will be all around us this year! A little over a month away!

Scapin the Coast... Not really my thing, usually a bunch of low riders but I go every now and then just because I have the weekend off.

Cruisin the Coast, hot rods, hot rods and more hot rods! My favorite time of the year! Every October!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back