New member in NC

texasfinest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been on the site for about two weeks and finally getting around to posting in this section. I have a silver 2005 rc and got it with about 37,500 miles on it. This is definitely the most fun vehicle I have ever had. I have only put a K&N CAI on it so far but after seeing what everybody else has done to their trucks on this site I plan to do a lot more in the future when I have the money lol

Welcome from the Camp Lejeune area.(Disclaimer- I'm not military, just easier than saying Jacksonville which 99% of people have never heard of)

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Number 1 thing to do is to get rid of all those stickers hahaha. If you need help with it just let me know. I'm home on leave right now but I'll be back in a week or so if you up for it.

Yea, I want the stickers off. I just havent had the time. I dont just want to pull them off because I dont know if it would ruin the paint at all. Thankfully Im always in the truck so I never have to look at them lol

Welcome from coastal NC. I think NC may be in the top-5 states for SRT10 trucks. Perhaps it's the strong military presence? :shrug:

Let's see some pictures! Sounds like you found yourself a NICE 10!

I might be the only one here who has removed mods and placed my truck back as stock as I could. I prefer longevity over excess horsies, and feel a low-13-second 1500 is pretty damn quick already...Something about a Viper Truck that screams, "Don't molest me!" louder than a 4th grader at St. Mary's.

-Big

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back