new member in waco, Tx

Welcome and nice meeting you. Shoot me a text and I'll get you a decal for that beast. You enjoy your ride in the Venomous Quad Cab? :burnout:

Welcome to the VTCoA!

thanks for all the welcoming comments. I have alot of plans for this 05 qc. This forum has already helped a ton. I am thankful to be a member.

Welcome and nice meeting you. Shoot me a text and I'll get you a decal for that beast. You enjoy your ride in the Venomous Quad Cab? :burnout:

Running into you today was such a huge blessing. Riding in your truck was exhilarating! I returned to work shouting with excitement over it. I only hope that one day my truck could be an equal match to yours. what you have done is inspiring.

Running into you today was such a huge blessing. Riding in your truck was exhilarating! I returned to work shouting with excitement over it. I only hope that one day my truck could be an equal match to yours. what you have done is inspiring.

Lol I'm glad to have shared my experience with you. Many QC guys have had a ride and immediately sought the 6 speed swap kit. It makes the fun factor 100x better IMO :burnout:

This may sound stupid. But what does rbc mean?

I and almost every other had to ask the same question, lol.
Every press of that red button you'll understand more and more. Driving our trucks is an addiction, modifying them is our drug:D:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back