new member looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvs2gofast

Reaction score
Hello all, new guy here looking for some help, I made 2 posts in the general section and thy didn't appear.

T56 transmissions, I will need some pics and locations of the pedal assemblies, master/slave cylinders, and maybe some spare old parts or a lead on a parts truck. I'm wantoing to convert my 04 hemi to the t56 to manual I figured this would be the best place to learn their weakness and upgrades and good shifting tips, hopefully some of you can help me locate the parts for the swap.

he wantst o put a t56 behind his hemi from a viper truck , Ihave no experience with that bud, I would have to take the time to look at both and see, but I would imagine its not worth the dinero really, an adapter plate would have to be made most likly , but honestly I do not know at this time

Well since the realease of the TR6060 in the challenger which is basically a T56 we now have a bell housing for the HEMI what im Needing is access to pics and locations of the master cylinder and slave, also the pedal assembly, It would be awsome if any of you knew where to find a SRT parts truck so I can get the assemblies and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back