New Member needs some help

IH8CHVYS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my truck finally went up for auction and she has a new owner, a local hard core Mopar guy and his son out of Dalton GA picked it up and they plan on putting her back together. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I believe his screen name is Black SRT-10 #2169 so please give him support so we can see it back out on the road.:burnout:

They have allready started rounding up the parts but the price he was gonna pay for a new hood was way to high so who has a hood for sale at a reasonable price?

Thanks
Ernie

viperhauler said:
did everything work out on your end, ernie?

I guess i can say that it did, after alot of haggling with the insurance company they ended up giving me $28,000, but wanted 27% to buy it back so thats why it went up for auction!

Hey Guys this new member needs some help with front end parts too. I just spoke to him on the phone and he is fired up and ready to get his ride going. He is a long time MoPar racer and seems like a good guy. BTW don't hold it against him but his name is Tony, lives in Dalton, Ga.

505'sFastestViper. said:
thank god ernie doesnt have a truck ........hopefully she wont come around much anymore
If he had your truck it would be a lot faster:thefinger: :thefinger:

I maybe going to have a hood ...
If they still need it . If I get my new one .
I'll give you my ... We can talk about $ letter .

good morning

IH8CHVYS said:
Hey guys my truck finally went up for auction and she has a new owner, a local hard core Mopar guy and his son out of Dalton GA picked it up and they plan on putting her back together. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I believe his screen name is Black SRT-10 #2169 so please give him support so we can see it back out on the road.:burnout:

They have allready started rounding up the parts but the price he was gonna pay for a new hood was way to high so who has a hood for sale at a reasonable price?

Thanks
Ernie

this goes out to all of you guy's ...please don't forget about me !!
i too sometimes can get stuff alot cheaper than most due to my power selling discount ...so if there is something you guys are interested in ...let me know ...foxxx

p/s welcome new guy!!! another georgia srt ...i love it!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
see if i say that i get banned and i am mexican but your hillbilly ass says it and nothin ...thats because i dont cry like half of you....you no drivin bitch......
Quit whining ya little bitch.............just bustin your balls!

lmaoooooooooooooo@505

505'sFastestViper. said:
see if i say that i get banned and i am mexican but your hillbilly ass says it and nothin ...thats because i dont cry like half of you....you no drivin bitch......

gosh i love reading your post ...did you see the lil one with the chick in it ...singing ...i'm bout to whoop somebody's azzzzzzzzzzzzzz...i'm bout to whoop somebody's ...oooohhhhhhhhhh you better leave alone or ya gonna have to send me home ..causeeeeeeeeee i'm bout to whoop somebodys ass

it on the grudge match thread ...too funny!!!

Hey Dan, This fellow may need your bumpercover. He is a great guy and lives near me in Dalton Ga. Doing a lot of neat shit to Ernies ole truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back