New member New Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats awesome dude.........now with ten days till she arrives you have just enough time.............call Boomer and start ordering some goodies.....magnaflow, shifter(you will want it later after a couple of WOT 2 to 1 shifts:( , and how about some dingleballs!!! Yeah git dat custom look!!! LOL

Welcome to the most fun on the internet......RBC

patrick

Congratulations on the new truck!! :D

Welcome to the forum!!

Patrick is right, break out the CC and order your mods now!!!

You must ensure your truck does not inflict any damage or cause an accident to innocent bystander's in Omaha. If you haven't heard, the stock catback has been known to just fall off at any given moment. This could cause a pretty nasty accident. Therefore, replacing it with a Magnaflow system is a must. The mid pipes are on recall, it has been reported that there was a manufacturing issue with the catalytic converters and are subject to spontaneously combust while driving at WOT. Due to the extensive backlog, you should just order a replacement set of mids from one of the many vendors. No sense in waiting 4-6 months to drive you truck!! ;) On to the shifter...geez, let me be the first to tell you, there were a significant amount of impurities in the lot of aluminum used to create the shifter arms and are very brittle. You never know when it could just break off during a shift. Replacing it with an X-Metal Gen II or Gen IV shifter is mandatory for your safety. Now I don't want to cause any alarms or worries about your decision to purchase a Ram SRT-10. There are simple fixes to these issues and will improve you overall pleasure and usability of ownership.

:D

Welcome Kyle!

As usuaul, I see we've got you spending your $$ before you even have your truck! I see no problem with that.:rock: :D

Post up some pics when you get it home!:)

Welcome to the madness, you are the 3rd member from the Omaha Area. I live out by Gretna near 166th and Giles. PM me and we can get together.

Scobar said:
Hello All,

Thought I'd stop in a say hi. Just got back from the dealer, and got myself an 06 RC I Red SRT10. It's gonna be here in about 10 days, so I can't wait. Looks to be alot of fun.

Kyle (scobar)
Omaha, NE
Go Big Red!

Just picked mine up Monday your gonna love it. Welcome to the madness

mmmmtorque said:
You must ensure your truck does not inflict any damage or cause an accident to innocent bystander's in Omaha. If you haven't heard, the stock catback has been known to just fall off at any given moment. This could cause a pretty nasty accident. Therefore, replacing it with a Magnaflow system is a must. The mid pipes are on recall, it has been reported that there was a manufacturing issue with the catalytic converters and are subject to spontaneously combust while driving at WOT. Due to the extensive backlog, you should just order a replacement set of mids from one of the many vendors. No sense in waiting 4-6 months to drive you truck!! ;) On to the shifter...geez, let me be the first to tell you, there were a significant amount of impurities in the lot of aluminum used to create the shifter arms and are very brittle. You never know when it could just break off during a shift. Replacing it with an X-Metal Gen II or Gen IV shifter is mandatory for your safety. Now I don't want to cause any alarms or worries about your decision to purchase a Ram SRT-10. There are simple fixes to these issues and will improve you overall pleasure and usability of ownership.

LOL............I think Gary should use that for one of those late night infomercial or what ever you call them. :D

Welcome to the madhouse and glad you got the fastest color......don't worry Boomer will be gentle with your CC.....believe me.... I know :D

Welcome to the RBC!! Ten days is a long time, but it will definitely be worth the wait!!

Welcome to the Forum. YEAH ANOTHER 06 RC and in Nebraska but PAINT IT BLACK it's the fastest color & Best looking color when clean!!! Another Husker fan!!! GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you here bro. Welcome home and at the risk of you being tainted by us here, play at your own risk.

mmmmtorque said:

Oh that was great...........I needed a good smile!!!! Good one mmmtorque!!:)

patrick

Well I gotta be honest... This is FANTASTIC. 3 Husker fans, and a red truck!!!! SWEETTTTTTT!!!!!

Oh and yeah the CC will probably be abused. Lows 13's just doesn't cut it for a truck. :rock:

Scobar said:
Oh and yeah the CC will probably be abused. Lows 13's just doesn't cut it for a truck. :rock:

Just picture Boomer sitting at his chair in his office.................with an evil smile on his face mumbling......"I got another one" (evil laugh) hahahahahahahahahahaha:D :D :D :D :D LOL

patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back