wcso873

Full Access Member
Reaction score
97740281de77d0c975e23f499e8786b7.jpg
c59ac9c7b8208c8964991d3487f25b05.jpg
be5d27129bb858371beff631e73d04af.jpg
9913aada65da5f16ca7bdfac76410496.jpg
cedd24daf6bd092218096c94d4ab41fc.jpg

Last pic of the grill... Missing the emblem. Car fax said truck slid off road and was able to drive away. I'm assuming grill was replaced? I'd love to get one of the viper emblems to go there in place of the ram's head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! starting to feel like spring in NW ohio also!! We have a spring BBQ up here at my place...usually have 4-5 trucks, we've yet to get a QC to show...:dontknow:

Should be a few trucks this year and a couple of Vipers.

I'd love to road trip up! As long as there are no Cleveland Browns fans bringing down the football IQ of a perfectly good cook out! Lol!

I'd love to road trip up! As long as there are no Cleveland Browns fans bringing down the football IQ of a perfectly good cook out! Lol!

Browns fans? No, they stay in the gutter after a year like their last..LoL

Very very good! This year with hue Jackson as head coach and the assclown Manziel out clubbing they may be decent. Hue is a Offensive genius and his offense took the bungles pretty far this year. I wish them luck. It's nice being a bengals fan tho and finally having another team suck worse then we do...

What Mopar-no-car is talking about is the BBQ he hosts and car show I sent you the flyer on. Nice truck by the way.

I figured that. Thanks to you both. I am putting it on my schedule to come. Wife will be working so I'll see if son wants to ride w me up north.

Welcome.
Find a good detailer and paint restoration person. They will be able to get those swirl marks out and make it look like glass.
I love black, but so much upkeep.

Nice! starting to feel like spring in NW ohio also!! We have a spring BBQ up here at my place...usually have 4-5 trucks, we've yet to get a QC to show...:dontknow:

Should be a few trucks this year and a couple of Vipers.

Can I come too?

Whoever Owned this truck before took care of it it seems. There is no rust underneath and the interior is spotless. Seems like he or she just wasn't a fanatic about where they parked it ( door dings) or where they washed it ( car wash with the brushes) it wasn't abused just not pampered like I treat my stuff. When I got it I told myself it's a cool driver and the imperfections are just that... Imperfections that I won't sweat but when I start to detail it my ocd kicks in and I want to keep going and going to make it perfect. I guess if that's all I have to worry about in life I have no complaints.

Those "pink"brake calipers had to have attention tho. They were faded and nasty. Took maybe a hr to pull all the wheels and scrub and re clear cote the calipers. What a world of difference. I'm sure I'm not telling anyone on here something they don't already know but man those things pop with some scrubbing and attention.

Welcome.
Find a good detailer and paint restoration person. They will be able to get those swirl marks out and make it look like glass.
I love black, but so much upkeep.

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it. Another reason I swore off black vehicles.

Oh yeah, welcome

Welcome to the VTCoA!

97740281de77d0c975e23f499e8786b7.jpg
c59ac9c7b8208c8964991d3487f25b05.jpg
be5d27129bb858371beff631e73d04af.jpg
9913aada65da5f16ca7bdfac76410496.jpg
cedd24daf6bd092218096c94d4ab41fc.jpg

Last pic of the grill... Missing the emblem. Car fax said truck slid off road and was able to drive away. I'm assuming grill was replaced? I'd love to get one of the viper emblems to go there in place of the ram's head.

JMB Performance and Powdercoat | has a variety of emblems to replace yours with. just take time to ensure your ordering the right one. mine fit perfectly

Attachments

• Hood emblem.jpg
    Hood emblem.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back