cd3.jpg

Paying for some parts....

cd4.jpgcd5.jpg

welcome to the RBC:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

nice trucks:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yep, nice checker outer there:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Welcome Mr Robins

Stinker, he needs some mods ASAP!

Looking at his engine, the guy before him probably ran NOS, had a K&N CAI, and a true dual system with two magnaflows installed. He had a frayed hot wire to the battery and his A/C mixer door was broken. Engine sounds great. He's ready to go a modding. He's getting a 0420 code for no cats. Told him to get some foulers. We reset the code with my scanner.

He is debating a SC vs Turbo vs NOS. Taliban Dan and I gave him our inputs. Everyone feel free to help him out.

Bone said:
Stinker, he needs some mods ASAP!

Looking at his engine, the guy before him probably ran NOS, had a K&N CAI, and a true dual system with two magnaflows installed. He had a frayed hot wire to the battery and his A/C mixer door was broken. Engine sounds great. He's ready to go a modding. He's getting a 0420 code for no cats. Told him to get some foulers. We reset the code with my scanner.

He is debating a SC vs Turbo vs NOS. Taliban Dan and I gave him our inputs. Everyone feel free to help him out.

his wallet will make that decision for him

TNVIPER said:
Welcome to the club....looks like the checker outer was being checked out by the camera...:p

LOL yeah and by my eyes. I had to look down to the ground b4 ne dirty thoughts came to my mind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back