New member saying howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks for the big welcome! I did have an 05 Hemi I turned into a four door "RumbleBee" with the SRT goodies. I sold it and bought this one, it IS a real Viper! :D
I'm in Little Rock for those asking.

And thanks for the compliments on my work. The guitars are for a friend who came out of retirement at 60 and started building again. He wanted something to get attention. :wavey:

I'm off to go flog 505 cubic inches!!!!

SRT 10 Rooster said:
Wow, thanks for the big welcome! I did have an 05 Hemi I turned into a four door "RumbleBee" with the SRT goodies. I sold it and bought this one, it IS a real Viper! :D

And thanks for the compliments on my work. The guitars are for a friend who came out of retirement at 60 and started building again. He wanted something to get attention. :wavey:

I'm off to go flog 5 inches!!!![/QUOTE]

WHAT!!!!:D :D

Welcome, I also have been a Mopar guy for a long time. I still have the 69 Roadrunner that I had in high school in the 70's, I'm a journeyman auto painter and have been in the body shop business for the last thirty years.

FATJACK said:
SRT 10 Rooster said:

I'm off to go flog 5 inches!!!![/QUOTE]

WHAT!!!!:D :D

But what am I supposed to do with the other five?:aetsch:

Oh yeah, I added a stripe to the tail of mine just to help others respect it....
100_1286.jpg

And the K&N CAI I put on it last weekend...
Picture003.jpg

TNVIPER said:
How about some pics of that other yellar vehicle behind the truck..:)

Dad's 1970 AAR Cuda. Saw that huh? :D

One of the many projects in my shop. But since you asked....

Picture1470.jpg

Here's the others hiding in there...
My high school hot rod ( I bought it in 87 and still have it!)
4703_1040354064124_1683741911_65484.jpg

Dad's other Cuda....71 convertible 340/auto
71Cudaconvertible.jpg

And finally my little brothers 72 Cuda
72Cuda.jpg

He also has a 96 GTS coupe painted like a flag and a 96 Mystic Cobra. Like I said, been a Mopar guy a looooooooong time. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back