New Member/SRT-10 owner

SRTgarrett

Reaction score
Hey everybody, im new to the club. Just got an '05 QC with 70,000 miles - LOVE my truck! I NEED an exhaust set-up! haha

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome. Another low mileage 05QC damn I feel like I was cheated with the miles I have on mines when I bought it a few months back lol.

will get pics of my truck up this weekend after i get her all clean :) its a bright metallic silver QC - very clean.

i don't know any other members over here as of yet - i have seen one or two trucks around town, but not many.

My truck is mostly stock from what i can tell, I hope to get the tranny upgrades and tune done this weekend.

Welcome to vtcoa from odessa Texas. This forum is the gateway to better knowing how awesome these beast truly are. Glad to have you aboard.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Glad to see someone else from Odessa chimed in! Awesome trucks everybody

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. You are lucky to have Scott in Waco so close to you for help with your 10.

welcome from Las Vegas, too bad silver only adds 20 hp, still can't keep up with YELLOW…………:):):burnout:

Not true. Because of the special chemicals used in process of manufacturing the yellow color you're actually loosing about 60 RWHP :D:D

I have heard about the power robbing chemicals in the yellow paint.....what about Red? My wife likes my truck so much, that she is looking to buy a red '05 QC today - will let you guys know how it goes. I really will get some pictures up - been a super busy weekend!

ok - i had two pictures on my phone that i uploaded to a new album. I will add more pictures soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back