New Member With Some Basic Questions

Evictor306

Reaction score
Hey guys, I love this site. I just bought an '05 SRT 10 QC. 59,900 miles. I bought it out of state and now have it back here in Birmingham, AL. I am now going to change the oil and check on the breaks. But my question is, is there any particular place I need to take it? Since it's a SRT 10. I hate dealerships. Maybe theres a guy here local that works on Viper motors. So I can have some (basic) upgrades done. From some of the reading I've done here, I've got an idea of what spark plugs and intake I want.
Thanks for this awesome site. I'll keep perusing through the search feature. I'm sure I missed something.
And heres a pic of truck with my son attached to it. He wants me to leave it outside so his friends will see it from the school bus. Um, no! It's in the basement.

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
Welcome from Phoenix, AZ. Nice 10. I like the strips. Better lock it up tight or your son will be cruzn' in it.

Welcome, as far as regular maintenance and minor up grades any DECENT shop can take care of. If you want to upgrade the internals of the engine, then you'll want to find someone that has been inside one.

Hey guys, I love this site. I just bought an '05 SRT 10 QC. 59,900 miles. I bought it out of state and now have it back here in Birmingham, AL. I am now going to change the oil and check on the breaks. But my question is, is there any particular place I need to take it? Since it's a SRT 10. I hate dealerships. Maybe theres a guy here local that works on Viper motors. So I can have some (basic) upgrades done. From some of the reading I've done here, I've got an idea of what spark plugs and intake I want.
Thanks for this awesome site. I'll keep perusing through the search feature. I'm sure I missed something.
And heres a pic of truck with my son attached to it. He wants me to leave it outside so his friends will see it from the school bus. Um, no! It's in the basement.

Just post up here and most people will answer your questions.

Just post up here and most people will answer your questions.

I agree, these guys can talk you through just about anything. You also have JMB Performance and Venomous1 Racing to help you with upgrades and parts.

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome from Waco, Texas! You've found the right forum for knowledge sharing and the fastest trucks and fastest parts :)

Welcome. I'm from Birmingham originally, lived out in Springville before moving to Florida. Still have most of my family in the area.

Thanks. Yeah Im not to thrilled about the chrome mirrors and door handles myself. I may look at some options.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back