NEW MEMBER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I WAS AT BLOCKBUSTER LAST NIGHT GETTIN SOME MOVIES AND AS I WAS LEAVING, OH WHAT DID I SEE, ANOTHER SRT PARKED RIGHT NEXT TO ME. SO I SAT IN THE LOT FOR A BIT AND WAITED FOR THE OWNER TO RETURN. ABOUT 5 MIN LATER HE CAN OUT SIDE. REAL NICE GUY, NAME IS ALAN, AND HE HAD AN 04 SRT-10 BLACK. (FASTEST COLOR OF COURSE) TOLD HIM ABOUT THE FORUM AND ALL THE VENDORS. HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE A NEW MEMBER AND S. FL GUY JOINING SHORTLY. GIVE'M A SRT-10 FORUM WELCOME WHEN AND IF HE SIGNS ON!!!!!

Yep, very cool!

I wish I could make actual contact with more local SRT-10's around here. :eek:

Gee, similar story, different ending though here...
Was pulling in to the block buster and saw a Red 05 QC sitting in front. Waited a few min and he and wife come out. Tried to talk to him, (he saw me come from my truck) but he was stand offish. Couldn't tell him about anything, not even my name. Oh well....

The only Viper truck I ever see around here is a red QC but it is tagged in VA (I am near the TN/VA border).....Ram Daytonas on the other hand are dime a doz around here......I had the only SRT8 in this county for over a year and a half...now there are 2 others..

I also had a similar experience with a different ending.

I pull into the supermarket lot about 4 spaces down from a dirty and unloved red QC, and a hot blonde mom steps out of the truck. Being the geltleman I am, I start to walk over to complement her on the cool ride, but her eyes open wide, she backs off and immediately reaches into her purse.

I back off without a second thought an moved on to do my grocery shopping.

I guess that if you want to compliment a lady on her ride, you should not leave the house in dirty yard work rags and looking like a homeless dude.

SRT-MIKE said:
I also had a similar experience with a different ending.

I pull into the supermarket lot about 4 spaces down from a dirty and unloved red QC, and a hot blonde mom steps out of the truck. Being the geltleman I am, I start to walk over to complement her on the cool ride, but her eyes open wide, she backs off and immediately reaches into her purse.

I back off without a second thought an moved on to do my grocery shopping.

I guess that if you want to compliment a lady on her ride, you should not leave the house in dirty yard work rags and looking like a homeless dude.

SHE WAS GONNA BUST A CAP IN THAT ARSS!!! OR PEPPER SPRAY YA. EITHER WAY WOULD SUCK.....

Where is he?

WTF bro?
Did you find my old spirit? Some guy with my name and my old wrecked srt-10 year and color.... hmmm....twilight zone shit

i saw a guy last weekend at the hess station in key largo with a black rc his license plate was snakeyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back