Status
Not open for further replies.

CDiesel

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I'm new to the forum. I just bought a beautiful 05 black RC SRT 10. Some of you may know the previous owner Todd (SRT 11). Todd did a great job on the truck, and I look forward to continuing where he left off.

gunmetal wheels, black calipers with viper logos, custom stainless steel 7 piece grille, shaved antenna, real viper badges on the fenders a la' ferrari, fangs emblem in place of grille emblem, x metal shifter, tint, K&N, Magnaflow, tinted tails, custom painted all black headlights

Welcome! just try to keep your wallet in your pocket:D

Welcome, you have a very nice truck! Check out the "1st Southeast GTG" thread and put your name on list!

Welcome aboard Neighbor---you have a nice truck there --Todd did some cool visual mads...Can I have the grill inserts :) Did you find the antenna...Also PM stingray to get the trucks born date and time of birth and post it in the born dates thread...LINK-- http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17109 Then you can purchase a plaque etc. by contacting Steve ..texasyellowfever--one of the vendors on this site --he does great work...

Last edited:
Welcome to the nuthouse..

Hey Steve..Is JoeyMags supplying that service?..lol

Welcome ... Watc out for the Mod Bug, just bit me ... (see sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back