Status
Not open for further replies.

Need for Speed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been checking out the site here and thought I would go ahead and register. I am picking up my 2005 SRT-10 on Friday then driving it from Arkansas back to Virginia. Can't wait!!! Anyways, hope to gain some valuable knowledge here and meet some great people. I don't know much about forums, so bear with the inexperience.

Rob

Petersburg

TNVIPER said:
Welcome to the club Ron...what part of VA do you heil from?...I live 15 miles from the TN/VA border near Bristol..

I am currently living in Petersburg, but wherever the Army sends me is where I call home.

Welcome man. Just go ahead and leave Stinker your credit card # and introduce him to your wife ahead of time. Trust me when I tell you, it will make life much easier.:)

DAMN man you have got to make it up to Alexandria VA up 95N bout an hour away from you for the meet. Aug 8th.
Can wait to see it. Welcome

Big Worm

Big Worm said:
DAMN man you have got to make it up to Alexandria VA up 95N bout an hour away from you for the meet. Aug 8th.
Can wait to see it. Welcome

I know it well...Aug 8th...damn I have a unit BBQ that day. You up at Quantico?

Need for Speed said:
I know it well...Aug 8th...damn I have a unit BBQ that day. You up at Quantico?

at this moment, I am training Marine Corps Officer Candidates. but I work in Arlington. Man you can still make it, show your face and leave, I got 1st beer and dinner if you come. come on, a YF we gots to see it

i meant show your face at the UNTI BBQ and roll, promise you will have more fun with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back