dlpjr2007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Received delivery of my red 2005 crew cab this week. Living in the Kansas City area. Any other member in the area?

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Taking my truck to shop for third time in two months for PS lines leaking. First two times they found o-ring at fittings needed to be replaced? Guess I blew another one out when I got on it today. Anybody have any suggestions.

Ya get after market ones from one of the vendors on here the stock ones are crap. Replace oil lines while you are at it they tend to leak as well. Welcome from washington

Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself, since I have been a member for several months (since I decided I was going to purchase a SRT-10 Truck) started doing my homework about these monster trucks. I recently purchased a 2006 QC Night Runner (#305) shipped to Hawaii from California (pictures coming soon). Looking forward to learn from a lot of you that have own the trucks for a while. Navigating through what my profile let me see, there's a lot of good people with a lot of good knowledge here. Again, I'm a newby to this forum and vehicles with minimum knowledge :dontknow: but excited to learn more about :drool:

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but I couldn't start a new one to introduce myself (I guess I need 50 posts before I receive rights)

Last edited:
Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself, since I have been a member for several months (since I decided I was going to purchase a SRT-10 Truck) started doing my homework about these monster trucks. I recently purchased a 2006 QC Night Runner (#305) shipped to Hawaii from California (pictures coming soon). Looking forward to learn from a lot of you that have own the trucks for a while. Navigating through what my profile let me see, there's a lot of good people with a lot of good knowledge here. Again, I'm a newby to this forum and vehicles with minimum knowledge :dontknow: but excited to learn more about :drool:

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but I couldn't start a new one to introduce myself (I guess I need 50 posts before I receive rights)

I think there are a couple people on here from Hawaii, don't know which island though

Thanks, NukeGM/ Ford. I have seen 3 10s here (Oahu) driving around (during different occasions).... 1 QC red one, a 2005 QC Silver, and a black one (can't remember SC or QC). But yes I've seen some people from here in the forum.

Thanks, NukeGM/ Ford. I have seen 3 10s here (Oahu) driving around (during different occasions).... 1 QC red one, a 2005 QC Silver, and a black one (can't remember SC or QC). But yes I've seen some people from here in the forum.

DJ is one of them. Good guy. I believe he has a black 05 QC. Goes by hawaiisrt on here.

6speedquadcab,

Thanks for the information. I will reach out to him

newcomer from italy :)

hi guys!
glad to be part of this forum, as a recent owner of a wonderful 2005 red automatic quadcab!
it was solid red when i bought it and i added white stripes to make it a little bit more aggressive :)
unfortunately, it's one of the ram's not featuring a tonneau cover, but i hope to find a nice one to install someday: getting pounds and pounds of dirt into the back is all but pleasant...

i can't post pictures of my truck as i still haven't taken any, but i promise i'll do as soon as possible.
i forgot to mention my ram was originarily sold in texas, but original plates went into trash when the truck came to italy.

i replied to this thread as i still don't have permissions to start a new one :)

i apologize if i'm a foreigner, as i saw this is the viper truck club of america, but ram's aren't even imported into italy then there are no forums (i'm aware of) to talk about these beasts...

i'm in the need of some help to get documents regarding the towing hook of my ram: i'll accept suggestions about how I should behave to ask, as i still can't start new threads.

in the meanwhile, if anybody is willing to help me here, the problem is this: i need a document, made by dodge, stating an id for the hook and it's technical data. some sort of data sheet, if you want. the fact is the importer of my ram forgot to transcribe on the italian truck documents that the truck originally featured a towing hook and that it cannot be removed (it's welded on the chassis). now, in italy, every 2 years, you must go thru a deep check/inspection of any vehicle and the office checking my truck now says it's not okay as it has a towing hook (doesn't matter whether i use it or not), but not data sheet accompanies it. long story short, i can't drive my truck until i get this data sheet from dodge company, but i can't get in touch with them, being a foreigner, and dodge italy won't help me, as the truck is imported (other dodge models are imported, but ram isn't).

bye!
gianni.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back