New Mexico (3)

Im here in albuquerque too! Maybe ive seen your truck around not sure though:confused:

I have seen another silver quad cab around Albuquerque. I haven't seen a red one in awhile. I used to know a guy from high school who owned one but I am not sure if he still has it. The only thing that you could note right away and know it was mine is that I have a Tinkerbell trailer hitch cover.

I am from Albuquerque New Mexico and me and my brother own SRT 10s would love too meet other people in the area.

Ya maybe this Friday or Sat we can meet on the car wash on Montgomery and Carslie if anybody wants to go or anywhere doesn't matter to me.

I have seen another silver quad cab around Albuquerque. I haven't seen a red one in awhile. I used to know a guy from high school who owned one but I am not sure if he still has it. The only thing that you could note right away and know it was mine is that I have a Tinkerbell trailer hitch cover.
Yeah I've seen urs then mine is red quad cab no window tint stock height my cousin owns another one with sunroof level height I don't really have time to use mine so it's in the garage a lot of the time my brother was the first owner of the yellow fever quad cab but he got rid of it. My name Lorenzo by the way. If I see u around and I honk you know who it is

Yeah I've seen urs then mine is red quad cab no window tint stock height my cousin owns another one with sunroof level height I don't really have time to use mine so it's in the garage a lot of the time my brother was the first owner of the yellow fever quad cab but he got rid of it. My name Lorenzo by the way. If I see u around and I honk you know who it is

Nice to neet you Lorenzo, I'm Mercedes. We should all try to plan a meet sometime. Unless you're meeting tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back