NEW MILITARY UNDER HILLARY

Just remember that for every fighting sheep that goes to war, there is a lady sheep waiting in the shadows for her guy to come home. :D

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
Fepony said:
Just remember that for every fighting sheep that goes to war, there is a lady sheep waiting in the shadows for her guy to come home. :D

I am sure there is someone on this forum that would love to take care of the lonely Sheep!!!:confused: :D :eek:

Fepony said:

And Stinker is chasing her around.:p :D

Marc T said:
Thats cause ther under the water you knuckle head!!:D :p

caddyshack_doody.jpg

not always

This world is so different from what all you conservatives are used to. I seriously doubt that any dirty word "liberal" would not support our military. We are stuck with a world that W has left us. It is going to take a long time to fix the stance of invade first and ask questions later.

-jeff

I am truly scared that if she gets in that bitch will do more harm than 1000 George Bushes!

I dont understand in this day and age that we cant get someone in there worth a shit, that people can agree upon, relate to, and wont screw the American people.

the Clinton's are liar's and thief's!

I am truly sad there is no one to pick from :(

This voting for the lesser of 2 evils still screws us no matter how u look at it :mad:

And all this time I thought it was normal to vote for the least of two evils.
And I will add -- the one that waits the hardest and the longest is MOM, no matter where we are. Therambler

Voodoo said:
I am truly scared that if she gets in that bitch will do more harm than 1000 George Bushes!

I dont understand in this day and age that we cant get someone in there worth a shit, that people can agree upon, relate to, and wont screw the American people.

the Clinton's are liar's and thief's!

I am truly sad there is no one to pick from :(

This voting for the lesser of 2 evils still screws us no matter how u look at it :mad:

So are you trying to say you want Barak to win?? We can all bash Hillary, and maybe deserved, but maybe we should get a fresh face in that might be able to reach across the isle and get something done for a change.

There is always someone to pick from. It is unfortunate that the political machine tries to pick our candidate.

From all the people I think we have to pick from I believe that Barak gives us the best hope. He is a departure from the past that got us here....
-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back