New mirrors

Vipernator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rid of my mickey Mouse ears and put on some unpainted cal Vue's.
I think it looks good.
Riding around gives it a car feel looking out.
I likey!
PICT1258.jpg

PICT1257.jpg

PICT1256.jpg

PICT1255.jpg

PICT1254.jpg

:elefant:

Looks great! I just wish I had a bigger garage so I didn't have to fold them in to get my truck to fit easily...

One of these days...

What is really cool is they are a Christmas present from my girlfriend!
I finally found a keeper!

What a diffrent looks really good, where can i order this mirrors??
/Swede

Yeah after a couple days you dont even notice the difference.I went with the color matched cal vues from boomer.Paint has held up fine and it was a perfect match.Love em !!!!!

Couln't notice the mirrors for all the mud in the wheel wells:p :D :elefant:

ohiosrt10 said:
Looks great! I just wish I had a bigger garage so I didn't have to fold them in to get my truck to fit easily...

Ditto............I have the same problem.........cant fit into the garage without folding drivers side in.:dontknow:

They look great dude!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Ditto............I have the same problem.........cant fit into the garage without folding drivers side in.:dontknow:

They look great dude!!

patrick
How much room do you have to get out of your truck?

They look good and match the fuzz dice on the rear view mirror

I imagine they would look good on black too......can't tell the finish, but it can't be worse than the stock color.

Looks great man.

--wes

got mine from Roe. left them black on a red '05. had some shippin swirl marks on them. hit them with some plastic polish, looks better than new. amazin how much of a difference a small mod can make. can see alot more truck with the Cal-Vues.:rock: :rock:
nice ride dood:rock: :rock:
ZCx

ZCx said:
got mine from Roe. left them black on a red '05. had some shippin swirl marks on them. hit them with some plastic polish, looks better than new. amazin how much of a difference a small mod can make. can see alot more truck with the Cal-Vues.:rock: :rock:
nice ride dood:rock: :rock:
ZCx

Thanks,
These showed up clean and without a mark, and were very easy to install.
I am going to leave them black, they look good on the outside and even better from the inside when your cruisin.:captain:

Great looking mirrors,but at my age I need the biggest mirror I can get (and see with) !!! Here's the route I went !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back