New Mod!

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well took silver snakes idea and ran with it... i went with a little bit smaller but it still looks awsome! onto the pictures!

S6300493.jpg

S6300494.jpg

S6300495.jpg

Nothing like home made mods!

thanks man! i need to try and strighten out some of the fins lol on the condensor

Too Cool, something I would not have thought of and it looks so right after seeing it.

:) :)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
looks good, to bad it was not 4x bigger

i didn't liek the big one! an i'm not done with it yet...... gonna add my touch to it so it'll fill it out a little more

Looks effing great!! I might have to do that too:rock: Where did you get the cutout?

:dontknow: I probably WOULD HAVE thought this mod looked bad ass if it weren't for one simple thing... :argh:I CAN'T SEE SHITE FROM MY CURRENT OVERSEAS NETWORK.

Venom Power said:
:dontknow: I probably WOULD HAVE thought this mod looked bad ass if it weren't for one simple thing... :argh:I CAN'T SEE SHITE FROM MY CURRENT OVERSEAS NETWORK.

lol sorry man hahaha i added the last touch to it !:rock:

S6300504.jpg

S6300505.jpg

That's awesome!

I used a stiff brass brush to straighten the fins on mine.Only draw back was that it took some of the black off of it too...

ntw0rk said:
That's awesome!

I used a stiff brass brush to straighten the fins on mine.Only draw back was that it took some of the black off of it too...

i'm more than likely going to redo it and fix the fins! cause i think it would look 100 times better! where did yu get the brush? is it like a wire brush?

that looks good Wade i might have to put the Rumble bee logo on mine :D

Anyone got any pics with the hood down?? How well can you see it through the grille?

Pretty cool by the way! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Anyone got any pics with the hood down?? How well can you see it through the grille?

Pretty cool by the way! :rock:
Exactly what I asked on the other thread!

Looks good Bro! I have several combs dedicated to this and they all cost less than $5. Go to your local Wal mart or Dollar Store and pick up some hair combs in an assortment pack. Usually has 3-4 sizes and space between bristles. Find the one that best matches it and cut it to where only that size is. Usually they increase in fineness from one end to another. Been doing it for 15 years in the body business. DO NOT use a metal brush as the aluminum is obviously thin and will wear away fast. Takes no tome with the plastic as it smoothly glides through as the metal ones catch on the aluminum.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back