new mod

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Talking with a guy that produces these, they are basicaly a bug screen to protect the radiator from bugs and debri,

best thing is , they dont go on the outside, the sit in on the inside, very easy to install or remove

For the guys especially in florida this would be great to keep around

and I will probably provide them with a viper logo on them.

but very reasonably price around the $25 area

2010-09-27102454.jpg

2010-09-27102355.jpg

2010-09-27102336.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen a few trucks down here with them. Also a bit added protection from rocks getting kicked up in the radiator.

jsut try to think of things for protection, to keep them looking nice

the thing I like is they go behind the radiator, not out front, so you really dont see much of them

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
jsut try to think of things for protection, to keep them looking nice

the thing I like is they go behind the grille, not out front, so you really dont see much of them

I believe this is what you meant stinky, not radiator..;) ............I'll buy one when you get em...:rock:

We use to do the same thing with screen and zip ties from the home depo,about $5.00 if I recall.:D :p ;) :) :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

I have a pretty good viper stencil that I used on my hood and radiator if you want Tony

29165_1363296156553_1056073478_30830302_2242267_n.jpg

Da1Chief said:
Could you send me a copy of it??? :dontknow: :)

only made one, but I suppose I could make another easy enough, nothing fancy but it works

hey I like that, mine has the surrounding area, heck yeah, an we need to talk one day too, that hemi bee is jst whippin my arse! they jsut cannot get it to look right, but I got an idea

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hey I like that, mine has the surrounding area, heck yeah, an we need to talk one day too, that hemi bee is jst whippin my arse! they jsut cannot get it to look right, but I got an idea

let me know you know where to find me:rock:

i would like one fo those stencils also.hey tony why not make something like that.im sure guys will buy them.put me on the list .

stanssrt10 said:
i would like one fo those stencils also.hey tony why not make something like that.im sure guys will buy them.put me on the list .
you got it, and got your voice mail too on the catch cans buddy, will let you know when they come in, and sent off your cable also , its on its way to ya for the diablo buddy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back