New Mod

IH8CHVYS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i just put these tinted tails on tonight and thought they looked pretty cool!

Last edited:
Who cares what the legs look like, the wheels are awsome

They look semi-tinted or do you have to have the reverse light unaltered for legal reasons? I went all tinted out with mine....

Attachments

• DSC00616.JPG
    DSC00616.JPG
    579.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Both truck look awesome guys!! How much for those dealeos? Are those billet handles from the "Boom boom out go the lights" guy? LOL

(I bet Django can name that band?)

patrick

Well i am new to the site here and no they are not boomers handles but i plan on making many purchases from the man now that i've found this page! Really need to do something with this 3rd gear issue i have! (Boomer=X-Metal am i on the right track?)

Last edited:
IH8CHVYS said:
Well i am new to the site here and no they are not boomers handles but i plan on making many purchases from the man now that i've found this page! Really need to do something with this 3rd gear issue i have! (Boomer=X-Metal am i on the right track?)

Boomer = x-metal = nice toys = 2nd mortgage = worth it

I paid $125.00 for my painted lenses, I assume that's a good price. The guy who smoked them for me did an excellent job.

I swear I hate this shit, everytime I log on, there's something new I want! Great looking rigs guys.

fast fred said:
are the smoked tail lights O K for all 50 states???....or is it a ticket time in some???
The answer to that is the same as the question of "Whats the MPG"; Who cares? :D

Azmal said:
The answer to that is the same as the question of "Whats the MPG"; Who cares? :D
well i care.... i'm waiting to get my smoked lights and if i can aviod getting tickets them i'm happy and so is my wallet...my small town police are cool and i know most of them (thru hunting ect.) and they leave me alone, but when i go elewhere you know what i mean....:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back