New Mods I Have Added

mauiSRT/10 said:
Looks awesome dude.............your gonna love the 4.88's!!!! Prolly wont be able to spray until after second gear or it'll be all wheel spin!! Good times!!!!!

patrick
your right Pat!
it has a digital controller that wont allow it to spray in first gear, and it controls the Nos all digitally. it is programmed to come on at a set RPM and turn off at another, and only spray if its at WOT via a reading thru the TPS, so we dont have to mess with any mechanical switches.
NOS is like crack, its so addictive you cant get enough!

:burnout:
IH8CHVYS said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Just got the truck back from Gary @ X-Metal with a few performance mods!
Clutch kit: Feels so much better than the stock setup, can't wait to get those 500 miles of stop and go so i can really test it!
4:88 Gears: Just is nasty will sit you back in the seat!
CalTracs: :dontknow: Just thought i needed them.
Exhaust: Bassani headers,Catless mids,full 3" magnaflow, sounds awesome ......... Badazz!
NOS: I love this shit! Yesterday was the first time in my life i have driven anything with Nitrous, had no idea what to expect so after cracking it open alls i can say is this stuff is just brutal!!!!!!!!

Gary i can't thank you enough i am so pleased with everything, your craftsmanship is out of this world!!!!!!
thanks Ernie it was a pleasure to meet you and Mary. each job is a learing experience, for sure, and i appreciate the opputunity.
thanks again, and keep Buster away from your truck until he gets thru the chewing stage!;)

I like it, looks good, and I'm sure is tons of fun.

BOOMER said:
your right Pat!
it has a digital controller that wont allow it to spray in first gear, and it controls the Nos all digitally. it is programmed to come on at a set RPM and turn off at another, and only spray if its at WOT via a reading thru the TPS, so we dont have to mess with any mechanical switches.
NOS is like crack, its so addictive you cant get enough!

That is cool.............I never knew that was possible...........takes the dummy out of spraying.....cool!!

patrick

Great job Ernie, you and I both were slow starters on the mods but were getting there.

You are going to Boomers GTG?, Right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back