NEW NAME

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New name Gilmo's10.Goes back to my high school day's and the 10 ref.for the the truck I dearly love!! Formely Wont Grow Old.Just in case anybody really gives a chit!!:D :D

Who gives a f**k? :dontknow:

:D :D :D

Welcome (again) "Gilmo". :rock:

Cool! I might change my name one of these days. :dontknow: :D I think I'm just going to use a symbol..... (You know, like "The poster formerly known as Black1). :p

Black1 said:
Cool! I might change my name one of these days. :dontknow: :D I think I'm just going to use a symbol..... You know, like "The poster formerly known as Black1). :p

Yeah I really had to come up with something new.Wont grow old was thought up over Waaaay too many beers and things!!:eek: :eek:

GILMO'S10 said:
Yeah I really had to come up with something new.Wont grow old was thought up over Waaaay too many beers and things!!:eek: :eek:

I have some of the greatest idea when I am intoxicated. To bad that when I sober up, I forget them! :D

I want to change my name too!....Hmmmm....I know....They Call Me Bruce!:D:D:D

I always loved that movie....ahhhh....forget about it...I'm drunk right now.:)

GILMO'S10 said:
New name Gilmo's10.Goes back to my high school day's and the 10 ref.for the the truck I dearly love!! Formely Wont Grow Old.Just in case anybody really gives a chit!!:D :D
Is it a mid life crisis???? :dontknow: :D :D Didn't you just have a birthday ;)

Wifey said:
Is it a mid life crisis???? :dontknow: :D :D Didn't you just have a birthday ;)

Could be:dontknow: Have been thinking about changing for awhile.Another member was asking how to do it and I thought WTF nows the time:D :D
And yes I did just have a b-day.Thanks for remembering!!:D :D

Roz-SRT said:
I have some of the greatest idea when I am intoxicated. To bad that when I sober up, I forget them! :D

Or realize that they were not really that great to start off with... Say like picking up that banana.... ;)

TREKER said:
Or realize that they were not really that great to start off with... Say like picking up that banana.... ;)

Nah.

That's my story and I am stickin' to it! :p ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back