New NC get together thread

Stinker said:
50% chance of showers Saturday, everybody still on?

Rain or shine ..... beer is still cold either way ;)

Rain could put a damper on the racing but still plan to go.

If we reschedule ,it may be months before we can get everybody lined up again ...

Stinker said:
50% chance of showers Saturday, everybody still on?

Still there....It actually means 50% of sunshine:D

It looks like evening rain, so we should be OK.

Allright everybody ready? we'll have to do the street racin deal 400 cant get the track evidently, so look out greensboro:D

I'm ready ;) Uh, street racing....that never happens :D

I believe the VP of the NC Dodge Truck World will also be there in his modded 2001 4x4 1500.

cool beans! We'll be there about 11am, probably jsut drive mine, too bad bout the track, may even try to get Cherokkee to trade mommas QC for his;) she's going nutts over the new color:D

Stinker said:
cool beans! We'll be there about 11am, probably jsut drive mine, too bad bout the track, may even try to get Cherokkee to trade mommas QC for his;) she's going nutts over the new color:D

The 06 red ? Agree, the QC looks frickin sweet in the new red. I'm lucky the little lady didnt see if before I had picked up another Black RC :D

cant wait to meet ya'll fellas , think I'll go out back and polish her up a bit ,Its still a little crappy lookin where the dumb dumbs in tx didnt take that gooda care of her, :D see ya tommorrow bo!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back