New New York member

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithmacny

Reaction score
I recently purchased an '06 NightRunner QC. Can anyone recommend a performance shop in the NY/NJ/CT/PA area as I am interested in doing some exhaust/engine performance mods.

keithmacny said:
I recently purchased an '06 NightRunner QC. Can anyone recommend a performance shop in the NY/NJ/CT/PA area as I am interested in doing some exhaust/engine performance mods.
I love it when I get to the new members first!!! :rock: :rock:

Welcome Keith! We needed a new New York guy :D :star:

Sorry I don't of any performance shops in your area. I live in so cal, just wanted to say hi :)

Welcome Keith!

I'm ex-Long Beach, NY...but live in Columbus, OH now. :)

For speed shops in your area, give VTCOA member "Doneo" a buzz. He's NJ and can probably get you the phone number of a couple of businesses that will empty your wallet in no time! LOL

Enjoy the new ride!

Welcome Keith
Be carefull with the mods as thats a pretty small state your in :D
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I'm even furter than SoCal....Welcome to KRAZY land and congrats on getting the Mod Bug....I found not feeding the kids helps keep money in the bank!!!!:D:D:D

Wifey said:
I love it when I get to the new members first!!! :rock: :rock:

Welcome Keith! We needed a new New York guy :D :star:

Sorry I don't of any performance shops in your area. I live in so cal, just wanted to say hi :)
Well I Mean If You Get That Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahaa!! Always start with the exhaust, these things cant breathe from the factory then there's the air intake and pcm......
Howd I do....Sound like I know what I'm talkin about??????:confused:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Enjoy and Welcome

keithmacny said:
Welcome Keith!

I guess it depends what you plan on doing, but stuff like the Stage2 PCM and Air Intake can be done in your driveway very easily, while an entire exhaust can be installed by any relatively competent mechanic.

If you still want more, you may have to look around a bit to find a Viper mechanic. Isn't that Chuck 'The Wizard' Tator dude up in NY - Tator's Dodge? Seems as though many Viper owners speak very highly of him.

Hamrhead said:
Welcome Keith!

I guess it depends what you plan on doing, but stuff like the Stage2 PCM and Air Intake can be done in your driveway very easily, while an entire exhaust can be installed by any relatively competent mechanic.

If you still want more, you may have to look around a bit to find a Viper mechanic. Isn't that Chuck 'The Wizard' Tator dude up in NY - Tator's Dodge? Seems as though many Viper owners speak very highly of him.

Hahaha... I would take mine up there just to say that some guy named "Tator" worked on my truck. :eek: :D

ron-white.jpg

Thanks for feedback.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be in contact with "the wizard", he's only an hour from 212.

keithmacny said:

Welcome to the forum... might PM Doneo(I believe he is in your neck of the woods) ...he has a pretty sick truck... one of the nicest interiors I have ever seen.

He has also done some real neat performance modifications.

Have fun.

Welcome Keith..turn to the west and you'll see me waiving..see me yet?..Im right offa Rt 80 in PA...

Welcome dude, if you end up in MASS. you went too far theres nothing here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back