NEW ONE HERE FROM TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUGBOAT TRASH

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rock: GREETINGS FROM TN TO ALL YOU UPSTANDING PEOPLE AND YOU SICK PUPPY'S. I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS COMPUTER

Welcome to the forum, have fun.:D

Cool Another near where I work at - Maryville TN - We can get together next week - also we have a guy in Kingsport area!!

AS PER THE UPRGRADED CLUTCH WAS TOLD TO ME BEEFED UP I WILL HAVE TO GET THE INFO AND POST IT,AND SEE HOW IT HOLDS UP.HAVE TO PICK HER UP FROM THE SHOP TODAY.ATLEAST SHE HELD OUT FOR 20,00 MILES I WAS SUPRISED. HEY POPOPMADMAN SOUNDS GOOD WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET SOME MEMBERS DONT SEE TO MANY ON THE ROADS HERE IN KNOXVILLE

Welcome to the RBC Tugboat!

FYI...typing in caps is the equivalent of shouting on the internet. And its hard to read.

Glad you found us and get some of them doughnuts before your coupon expires!! LOL

patrick

Welcome to the asylum.....

That avi looks vaguely familiar... Ins't that the work of one of our members?

SD

let me know when you tenessee boys are getting togeather, make it near the KY boarder and i'll cruise on down I75.

Yeah, that avatar looks wicked. Definately could be a kick ass decal for my/our truck. Where is it from?

okay guts finally back from the shop,and as you can see im typing in lowercase.thanks for the info maui/srt 10 i dont want to yell at my new comrades.the avatar was created by poppopmadman.good to see some fellars with some imagination.well im holding back from going insane.if you guys are ever in the knox area and would like some work done on your truck.please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT GO TO BURGIN DODGE.okay sorry for yelling but i had to make a point.these guys had my truck for a month,and all they had to do was replace clutch,cd player,a little painting,and detail the truck and smile hand me the keys and or dont even smile.so 28 days later clutch is replaced with upgraded one will see if thats a crock of crap.fill you in later on that when i can read the spec. sheet so no paint no cd player no detail good going guys i told them if i performed like them at work i would have been packing my bags and sent on my way.i know im not there only customer but i believe that was more than ample time to acommidate me and complete these simple tasks anyways they say there gonna make it all better now.GOD I HOPE SO sorry for yelling again well see if they can hold there word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back