New Orleans here I come!

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any members in New Orleans, La? Flying in tomorrow to see my lost friend. Supposed to be a great weekend there...French Quarter Fest so if anyones around the way feel free to get in touch with me and come out for some drinks!

Your truck better be at ATF while you're on vacation.

Truck is going Monday. I went by thursday to show them what it's doing, and they sad it's not good. Definitely a line pressure issue but they might need to open it up and remake the valve body and inspect solenoid and possibly replace some parts bc my shifts are "overshadowing"

Thanks Jack this place is crazy. First night here and it was loose. You walk outside my friends house and there are 2 bars less then 20' away on either side. I would get in big trouble living here. The city has a great feel though and it has really nice people!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Truck is going Monday. I went by thursday to show them what it's doing, and they sad it's not good. Definitely a line pressure issue but they might need to open it up and remake the valve body and inspect solenoid and possibly replace some parts bc my shifts are "overshadowing"

Thanks Jack this place is crazy. First night here and it was loose. You walk outside my friends house and there are 2 bars less then 20' away on either side. I would get in big trouble living here. The city has a great feel though and it has really nice people!
when you get back and they hand you a 1600.00 bill well ur a tard,they cant even fill tranny fluid!!!!!

you'll love living in the french quarter since you like the smell of pee!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back