New owner - I think you know the truck - Dyno'd

I got the modified Viper hydraulics with the truck, so I mind as well swap them in. :) I was planing on keeping the stock PP can you get just a center force clutch disc?

No sir it's a combo deal from CENTERFORCE and I recommend it as well. It will NOT have a hard pedal if that's your concern.

Will has tons of good knowledge on the viper platform, good guy to have here hopefully he posts up more.

Oh and on the center force clutch, apparently they are not good on our trucks and are meant for more high revving cars as there clamping forces is due to centrifugal forces and since our tq is so high down low they do not clamp down as much as they should be when we are coming out of the hole...

No sir it's a combo deal from CENTERFORCE and I recommend it as well. It will NOT have a hard pedal if that's your concern.

That's my main concern. My wife daily drives the truck and it is technically hers lol. Her new diesel wont be ready until later this year and I'd hate to make it "difficult" for her to drive. She'll still drive it on the weekends, it just won't be her daily by this winter. I've never had any issues with the stock Dodge pressure plate or the dodge clutch for that matter. LUK supplies dodge so for $200 I figured I'd give it a whirl.

I know RSI has some sick work in Dallas on these V10's.

Will has tons of good knowledge on the viper platform, good guy to have here hopefully he posts up more.

Oh and on the center force clutch, apparently they are not good on our trucks and are meant for more high revving cars as there clamping forces is due to centrifugal forces and since our tq is so high down low they do not clamp down as much as they should be when we are coming out of the hole...

Yes in high HP applications I'd run a triple disc, but for a DD that's often at the track on slicks, CENTERFORCE is the winner bro.

Nice collection! I'm afraid that your transmission troubles will be the plastic shift fork pads inside the T56. If that is the case be sure to upgrade to the bronze pads.

Eventually you will loose reverse all together, happened to me.

i've seen a similar silver RC put down almost identical numbers...

you didn't buy that one out of GA, did you?

welcome either way!

This was Sergio's old truck.

Nice collection! I'm afraid that your transmission troubles will be the plastic shift fork pads inside the T56. If that is the case be sure to upgrade to the bronze pads.

Eventually you will loose reverse all together, happened to me.

I'll probably drive it up to Texas Drive train and have them go through it for me. They built a custom geared faceplatted t56 that is in my WS6. Great guys and they know their sh!t. Also very reasonably priced.

i've seen a similar silver RC put down almost identical numbers...

you didn't buy that one out of GA, did you?

welcome either way!

This was Sergio's old truck.

Nope right here in Houston, local. :beer:

I'll probably drive it up to Texas Drive train and have them go through it for me. They built a custom geared faceplatted t56 that is in my WS6. Great guys and they know their sh!t. Also very reasonably priced.

Nope right here in Houston, local. :beer:

Yessir, Jason knows his T56! I've brought him my tranny on a Saturday, took GF shopping, picked up tranny about 6 hours later done!!
He's great!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back